What would your friendly neighbourhood snitch or hag have you see in India’s future now? BPOs recruiting for Voice processes and documentation work or captives claiming they are not BPO for the same work and a hoard of imported foods you buy now but will not afford on a salary six months after.
Unfortunately, our elites continue to get such side issues with India education after being worse than a blind bat and halfway through their work life but one should not lose much sleep over such influences in your life as more and more recruiting shifts out of the magical BPO/IT abyss and returns to active traders, banking sales and i am sure a lot of non business administratives already pulled into quasi business development roles at one man MNCs having finally run their roost.
At least in the shadow banks and the foreign brokers we have been increasing recruiting breadth for the last 5-6 years despite shutdowns at Citi , RBS and UBS. Of course the recruiting profession itself and over the hill 50 something bankers remain unqualified in the new world so the global strategic direction is unlikely to be set anywhere nice soon so be careful what you wish for in a job or you might get performance linked appointments with fancy names and quickerr shutdowns than the Sasketchwan scare in North Canada
ICICI Bank is picking up the slack thankfully on a stronger day at the bourses and more thankful because that means market interest in SBI or PSU banks is increasingly turning merely technical in nature and ?india’s story of future consumption expansion in the hinterland is not making anyone secrete excessively rooting for SBI and the dud dudders from Union Bank to Canara and Syndicate, Dena, BOB and PNB hardly looking like having recovered or improved from their unholy business ethic of the last two decades which they were seemingly not a part of.
Etihad had another finger in India’s aviation pie though the reporting team got busted as a Bombay Tabloid by the last century’s sole network on Indian equities and is actuallya scoop by Mirror ( the city based TOI daily magazine of local specific mantra)
- India Morning Report: A stake purchase by etihad, a weak dollar and Japan holds on more easing (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Morning Report: Takeoff sequence commences. Rate of climb to not exceed 30 degrees (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Morning Report: Imported Durham Wheat and the JP Morgan BPO (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Morning Report: Here comes the Winter session..NDA, No Confidence, no market action? (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India’s Outsourcing Firms Must Boost Morale (businessweek.com)
- The Philippines, the World’s New Call Center Capital (theepochtimes.com)