Another of Dollar’s correction days is upon us easing the day trend for the Nifty qithin the flat zone and making the trading day verbose and Recommendation/Tip friendly across experts in market, analysts off market and stock market investors contributing to volumes of INR 2.2 T daily the last two days of nervous boundary wall smacking diatribe from fence sitters not able to get tv slots or investable surpluses before the last bus leaves.
The market will soon be back of course and probably not below 5000 but expiry is safe near 5200 than lower as Sir Prakash Gaba also confirmed on the first day when the policy action snuffed out many fragile hopes.
India PM Manmohan Singh taking over the reins may not change the situation on the ground but it is a material plus, the one on Tv making the posit for him being the Citi APAC MD, Pawan Vaish in end May in “THE WORLD ACCORDING TO CITI”.
The material plus from Sardar Manny taking over is in all the non political attempts filed over the last one year by the Plan Comm, the PMEAC and perhaps even the RBI to redeem the current situation which in various forms had come earlier for India Inc and which is why still sub 6% growth rates are unchallenged by India detractors who actually watch India’s ratings (including Indian citizens)
FDI got a big bonus with $5 B announced by Coca Cola over the next 2-3 years. It is already involved in social empowerment programs to cling to its early mover advantage and find ways to expand India’s stale but potentially rich soft drinks/beverages sector wwhere it enjoys 25% share thanks to an early recovery by Kinley as Parle’s Bisleri still manages another 25% of the fluids
The Global 5 by 20 program targets increasing the role of Women run businesses in its 100% groth by 2020 and was started in 2010
Trading strategies follow.
- India Morning Report (June 26, 2012) – Angry Investors to come back? (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Morning Report (June 25, 2012) – Managing expectations without exiting the rally (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Morning Report (June 22, 2012) : Euro loses steam (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Morning report (June 19, 2012) – Equities finally shrug off the blues (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Fixed Income Report – June 25, 2012 (awardz.wordpress.com)
- Coca-Cola to plow another $3B into India (miamiherald.com)
- A lasting short covering rally as the rupee rises – India Morning report – The Monday Morning Pre Market Report (awardz.wordpress.com)