Not Bad for India Inc as the Dollar Support also clamps on and 4900 holds on the indices. The usual suspects, Agriculture at 1.4%, Mining at 4% and positive unlike the last IIP data report with overall GDP growth at 5% having probably been factored in already in the last emergency reratings by the Big Four on the indian Economy Q4 2011 was upgraded to 9.2% almost a point ahead of earlier data, and the base effect will likely be pronounced in Q2 as well. Some hope for investment growth has been noted with larger FDI in Q2 and an uptick in infrastructure and mining that could translate into a sustainable growth rate too.
this is a likely bottom too but individual quatrter performances now increasingly depend on support from the ever present Electricity , Utilities and Social Services with the Traverl and Transportation components which are the ones that perform every quarter. Hopefull, some lessons have been learnt for the longer run as well.
- China’s economic data disaster (ftalphaville.ft.com)
- Q1 GDP revised downward to 1.9% (hotair.com)
- India’s GDP growth slumps to 6.5 pc in 2011-12 (ibnlive.in.com)
- GDP dips to 5.3 per cent in Q4; lowest in 9 years (thehindu.com)
- PH economy grows by 6.4% (business.inquirer.net)
- This is how Indian Economy is!!!!!! (abhimanyu007dotcom.wordpress.com)