It just hit me that with the fixed Income markets moving so tenuously, the yields of 8.44% ruling on 10?Y today will likely be wiped out within 2 weeks of the trading after a 25 bp rate cut, as markets also expect yields to go back to even 9% and RBI unlikely to follow up with OMOs so diligently after the rate cut.
The Rupee fortunately has a lot of head room in the new range , coming in to policy week at above 51, with March GDP likely to stay near 6% than 6.9%
- Fixed Income Report: (Rupee Impact) Speculation rises in Rupee, Fixed Income tries to break range (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Bond Impact (Fixed Income Report) : Not RBI, but bonds try to get depression prescription (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Bond Impact (Fixed Income Report) : Not RBI, but bonds try to get a depression prognosis (awardz.wordpress.com)
- Fixed Income Report: Bond yields scarily poised (awardz.wordpress.com)
- The perspective at the end of Q1: there will be some hiring in fixed income; there will be some firing in equities (news.efinancialcareers.com)
- Budget Impact (Fixed Income Report) – Hold your horses on the report Card (awardz.wordpress.com)