Banks slide in face of credit deterioration statement pending from rating agencies and international banking waiting on budget not helped by continuing concerns over fiscal discipline post budget, Mean expectation will likely move to a position that without measures Fisc not 5.1% but 6.1%.
Banks hit hard include PSE banks and SBI on NPA concerns.
However trading momentum on downside can help investors get in as banks remain stars in the coming 8% growth binge once the fisc charter adjusts to the new gap , and no inflation overruns helps us crosss the hump in the first 6 months
Esp HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank among the larger banks and mid cap banks post results for Q1 But downtrend may not be stemmed immediately , buy in small quantities.
- The Bullpen: Temasek (Allamanda) achieves ICICI Bank target, Bharti Airtel 7% growth QOQ (awardz.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thursdays! Paan Singh Tomar and UTV – What ails Indian entertainment, polity and budgets (awardz.wordpress.com)
- Yes Bank and HSBC: Unlikely spoilers on the Party Car? (awardz.wordpress.com)
- Budget Impact 2012: Close Call on Fisc, Polity (awardz.wordpress.com)
- ICICI Bank Temasek stake looking for strategic interest? (awardz.wordpress.com)