The instinct is to laud the report card but the chink in financing is obvious and yields are already moving up in a bid to force a rate cut this tim ebyu april. . yield now at 8.41 % Bonds could be a great investment if youy were sure of a peak but I am sure investors have started buying again in small quantities.
Tax revenue increases are fair, the subsidy bill seems to be an adhoc set of assumptions currently with no reform in sight and diesel pricing or any other real decisions not taken and not likely to be taken in which case yields could continue rising for some more time before important investments are made in the bond market.
Got a thumbs down from Moody’s but indian banks back thenew deficit target ewwww1
- Budget Impact (Fixed Income Report) – Hold your horses on the report Card (awardz.wordpress.com)
- Fixed Income Report: (Rupee Impact) Speculation rises in Rupee, Fixed Income tries to break range (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Bond Impact(Fixed Income report): No Please don’t cut rates, RBI (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Bond Impact (Fixed Income Report) : Not RBI, but bonds try to get a depression prognosis (awardz.wordpress.com)
- India Bond Impact (Fixed Income Report) : Not RBI, but bonds try to get depression prescription (awardz.wordpress.com)
- Is the bond market tightening for the Fed? (superbullinvestor.com)
- US Economy: Yields recover in 10-Y US Treasury auctions (advantages.us)